cashumeru

2 Movie Reviews

so sick, great job on those cuts man i love it all!!

Lowkey would wanna see you take on a whole damn episode in this style, but it would be rude to steal the spotlight right haha, nice job!

1 Game Review

okay this game actually literally SOFTLOCKED at the end of the novel!! i tried everythin to get past but everytime i reset i get STUCK on the final screen the one tht says your crush and has jack__#4572 and Wanda#9780 squidward guys with the girl in the middle (also how do u remove the censor bars)) PLEASE patch this. im gonna become a friggin cyclepath!! good voice worok however i think cam's va was too close to the mic i also recomend a popfilter to help with tht https://www.amazon.com/Microphone-Windscreens-Pop-Filters/b?ie=UTF8&node=11974601#ace-g2545694624 i was gonna give 3 stars but i think i will be giving it only 2 stars until this is fixed [i will come back later and edit 3 stars once this is fixed]

cCuntu responds:

I have a pop filter. They just made the audio louder lol. Also, that's the ending u get. It just ends there. :(

EDIT: OMFG I THOUGHT U MEANT ME BUT U MEANT CAM THE MONKEY!!!!!! :(((( OMG OMG
I feel dumb af I took this seriously LMAOOOO :*(

3 Audio Reviews

absolute pop off, love the energy

can i use this in an AMV

you never cease to impress, gj!

buggagumpus responds:

114 Art Reviews

baller

goodness gracious..

psychonauts is one of my favorite series, goated piece love the composition n colors..

Cause I work in bright sunrise

Age 23